Contact Trustees  

Contact Trustees

We prefer to be contacted by email rather than the phone, as this more easily facilitates a paper trail and prioritizing based on chronology.

We generally like to have your email address included on submitted forms.

We can address matters that can be identified within the indentures.   However, some matters require the help of your city hall (code enforcement).

contact us:

Jennifer Burchhardt 
2325 Gross Point Ln 
(314) 583-0577

Carol Cronin
16661 Westglen Farms Dr
(314) 560-3126

Andy Hough 
2384 Gross Point Lane 
(314) 591-2434

Mark Saeger
2360 Gross Point Lane
(636) 273-5376



Visit the City of Wildwood website

Detailed maps of St Louis County Parcels

Ameren - To report street light problem



You can also use this online contact form to send us any questions, comments, or requests you may have. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible. We look forward to hearing from you!

 Babler Park Estates Contact Form
*  Name:
*  Email:
*  Telephone:

Enter Code: 
Home  :   Our Subdivision  :   Indentures  :   Forms  :   Contact Us
A Dynamic Web Application with Content Management Developed and Hosted by RazorBall: We Do Websites!
All Rights Reserved - © 2008 RazorBall.Net, Inc.